Our Training Packages and Qualifications
Civil Train SA is able to offer training in the following qualifications. In many instances there is significant funding available to support the commencement and completion of the qualification.
Civil Construction RII Training Package
- RII10109 Certificate I Resources and Infrastructure Operations
- RII20712 Certificate II Civil Construction
- RII30809 Certificate III Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- RII30912 Certificate III Civil Construction
- Stream 1 Bituminous Surfacing
- Stream 3 Pipe Laying
- Stream 4 Road Construction & Maintenance
- Stream 8 Civil Construction - General
- RII40609 Certificate IV Civil Construction Operations
- RII40712 Certificate IV Civil Construction Supervision
Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management AHC10
- AHC20410 - Certificate II in Horticulture
- AHC30710 - Certificate III in Horticulture
- AHC30810 - Certificate III in Aboriculture
- AHC40410 - Certificate IV in Horticulture
Construction, Plumbing and Training Services CPC08
- CPC30311 - Certificate III in Concreting
Local Government LGA04
- LGA40404 Certificate IV in Local Government (Operational Works)
Civil Train Skills for All Current Qualifications.
Civil Train is proud to announce it has been appointed as a Skills for All training provider. Civil Train currently has 12 courses for learners to choose from including: Civil Construction, Horticulture and Aboriculture.
Skills for All An initiative of the Government of South Australia provides funding for vocational education and training in South Australia. Many qualifications are available at low or no cost through Civil Train and Skills for All. An individual needs to meet course entry requirements and verify their eligilibility with an approved training provider of their choice. Qualifications at Certificate II level are fully funded,Certificate III level and above are partially funded and learners will be expected to pay a course fee.
For more information and to check your eligibility for Skills for All click here or contact Civil Train on 08 8111 8000 to assist you with determining your eligilibility.
SIGN UP YOUR STAFF FOR A TRAINEESHIP:
Civil Train SA is keen to talk to you about the benefits of a structured, nationally accredited training program to meet your workforce development needs. Your existing workers and new employees may be eligible to receive subsidised training and a range of incentives to gain a qualification. Call us to discuss the following benefits
Up to $15,700 in trainng incentives per trainee (conditions apply)
Reduction in WorkCover levies for trainees for the period of their contract of training
CITB tution fee subsidies (conditions apply)